RCU Forums - View Single Post - Retracts for Century bell 222
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 01:34 AM
jm-wijnholds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Size retracts for the 50. size centrury bell 22

Originally Posted by fanflv
Started to build the heli after 3 years sitting in the box,I did not like the retract system setup,but last week at the hobby shop I saw the new E flight electric retract system.So I bought the 10-15size to see if it would work for my heli.
Basically dropped right in with no modification ,love the setup simple and works great.
Got rid of all that linkage and servos .I will post some pictures soon.
Hi,

I know this is a older post, but i stumbled on it when i was googling for my retract problem. I recently bought a Funkey/Century bell 222 and it is a real PIA to get the the retracts working mechanically . My servo's are always binding when the retract are deployed; it just impossible to make them work without binding.

In your post you said you are using the E flite retracts; did you use em in the 30. size or 50. size bell? Couldn't really tell from the pictures. It's been some time now that you posted this solution, do you still use them? ever had any problems?

As i see it, i will have to make some modifications because the screw holes don't line op with the original one.

Looking forward to your experiences

Kind regards,

jm-wijnholds

(sorry if my english isn't that good, it's not my native language)