RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 12:39 PM
cloudancer03
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pure ignorance when some of you morons think that jets should be able to withstand a collison with a drone.stupidity.the guy that flew his drone over a raging forest fire in california caused the planes in that area to temporaily stop fire fighting rather than risk a collision. incident of these sort will eventually causing a serious accident with the loss of lifes.should a collision occur and a crash happens you better beieve there will be a congressional hearing and that the FAA will forced to draw restrictive regulations on the entire rc industry as we know it.you do not have a right to endanger the lives of innocent passengers just because you feel you can fly at any height near any airspace you want.keep it up and i guarantee who will win and this time it wont be the ama.
frankly i feel drones that are intended for any kind of commerece should be registered with the FAA and local law enforcement agencies and they need a license with liability insurance in the event there is a seious accident.that will create personal accountibilty will is largely absent now,yes most of the drone pilots at least those i have known are good responsible citizens.and in the event a drone is dilberately breaking yhe law then it should be a felony or at least a misdemeaner,
drones are going to increase and i get it but flying in protected nairspace means you dont fly there period,flying in open lands such as texas or where there is a lot of wasted space .kudos enjoy .but many of us live in urban areas and continue to lose flying fields.
i know that the airline industry has technology in development that when a drone gets too close it will be able to jam the drones frequency .