RCU Forums - View Single Post - Needing contact info for Jet Central .Eric Clapp
Old 10-02-2015, 11:49 AM
flyexperimental

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I treat guys with the same respect I am given . You guys have only heard the last half of my story . My first inquiry to obtain these parts was over 6 weeks ago before a central IL fly in .
Obviously my patience finally ran out . I have spent over $8500 with Eric . and have had ECCELENT service from him years ago . Not sure what happened . My guess is he just could not obtain the parts . When he suggested they were lost in the mail and then implied that it was up to me to figure out where they were . I snapped , do I regret it HELL NO . I actually got on here just now to delete this from Jet Centrals section . I now believe it needs to stay a while longer . My parts are on the way , Many thanks to Jose , who apologized for my troubles . My reply was no apology needed , Jet Central has done nothing wrong . If it was your money and your last 4 weeks of flying time I am sure you guys would just bend over with a smile on your face . Eric , when was the first date I asked about these parts ? It was long before Georgia Jets . And where are the parts ? Show me proof you made any attempt they were even sent ?

Last edited by flyexperimental; 10-02-2015 at 11:57 AM.