RCU Forums - View Single Post - Wanted - RC fans with very good German for translations into English
Old 12-22-2015, 05:36 AM
raubold
My Feedback: (156)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Tomas
I would be interested looking into this Job
My name is Michael Raubold, currently living in Tehachapi, California and still building model airplanes traditional Wing and small electric Helicopters
I was born 1957 in Germany starting building and flying in 1969 when i found a 3.5 cc Diesel engine in a dumpster and brought it home to show it to my Dad, then the virus hit and never left. I lived in Hamburg Germany till 1994 and then immigrated into the United States and married my wife in 1996 and moved to Tehachapi in 1997. I am still involved in scratch building and designing Aircraft and involved in repairs of Gas/Glow Engine repair and conversions, very knowledgeable of Radios and programming and proper usage of mixes and setups. have good flying experience in IMAC, pattern and favoring sport flying with 3D flight favored. I also have good knowledge of terminology for Helicopter and Airplane/Sailplane and basically still speak German every now and then but speak almost only English since moved here due to my family and the former Automotive Business here in the us
I am also very Computer knowledgeable with word processing, but not the fastest on typing
Please let me know how you would me to further contact and maybe what this job would look like.
sincerely
Michael raubold