RCU Forums - View Single Post - Incompatibility with CAT air trap and Kingtech/Jetcat engines?
Old 01-26-2016, 02:36 PM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by lov2flyrc
I still fail to understand why/how you attribute said flameouts to the CAT product as originally contested?! Would you blame Honda if your car stalled out after filling your fuel tank with water??
There are tools built into the ECU which are valuable in monitoring and diagnosing a pending problem with your fuel system health! Just need understand how they work and use them...
Todd the issue was one that Dirk found helping people over the phone trouble shooting flame outs on other planes. We don't know what they had going on but several said they changed out the CAT and problems solved. They might have been using to small of a CAT or had other plumbing issues that happens to get fixed while changing out the CAT. This is not only about Barry's F16.

Also a guy from the UK contacted me saying he has been seeing the same thing. Its all here say and I don't have any first hand experience with CAT problems.