RCU Forums - View Single Post - Skyshark Dauntless Build
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 06:25 PM
chistech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How you doing Fred. I love the old Goats. A good friend of my sister has owned his since high school. I think it's a 69'. I'm pretty sure it's also a 389, 4 speed. My sister and he graduated in 73' so he's pretty much owned it since new. It's maroon with a black vinyl roof. It's beautiful. Congrats on yours and hope you enjoy every minute. I just put all my kits together these past few days and realize I might not have enough time to get to them all. I have a few unique and valuable ones that I might sell instead of building like an original Marutaka Rufe and a Pilot Lake Buccaneer. I actually bought a new issue Tangiku kit of the Rufe. They are a Japanese made kit that is basically updated Marutaka kits, so I can sell the Marutaka and still have my Rufe. As you know I like the .50 size kits so what I have is basically all the good old kits I can find in that size. I have a bunch of Jemcos on the right in the picture, more Tangiku ones in the middle, and other old Marutakas on the left. There's about 15 kits and 3 ARF's in total right now. The only reason I have the ARF's is two of them are the ultra rare and great flying Kyosho Zero's with the fiberglass fuse. They bring at least $300 for a .50 ARF, it's pretty crazy.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00492-20160301-1438.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	2150521