RCU Forums - View Single Post - "Imperial" Knight Twister
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 07:09 AM
6LQQKR2
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: bps

All,

I have the plans and the construction article. I you will pm me with your e-mail addresses I will forward the pdf files, about 8 pages if I recall correctly. Most of the article preaches light, lightÂ* and more lightness! I have the plans and have considered building this plane. Cowl is available from a couple of different sources, check Fiberglass Specialties and I have forgotten the others. Construction is very old style and looks to be a rather heavy build. New ideas may lighten it up a bit. A lot of fiberglass mesh sheet used in place of plywood, not even sure if the product mentioned in the plans is available any more.

bps, Do you still have the construction article for the Knight Twister? I have the original plans that I have reduced to to a 54" wingspan and could use the article. I did build the 70" span from Dan Santich plans but do not have the article. Do not remember if I had the original article. Am going to use an RCGF 20 cc on this smaller version. PM me at: [email protected]. Thank you.