RCU Forums - View Single Post - Reaction 54 Jet Kit
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 04:27 AM
redtail
My Feedback: (15)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Joe, Rfrantz, Les - Sorry for taking my ball and running home, I just thought you guys were not interested in my kit bashing. I know some guys are pure to the bone and build the model as written to the letter. As noted further back in this thread, I love the F-4. As retired Air Force and after getting a ride in one by the Marines in Sicily (as a comm squadron commander, I helped repair their comm gear), one day I hope to build a single or twin powered F-4. Thus the anhedral tail. No immediate questions or needs at the moment but now I know you guys are out there reading and viewing and ready to respond if asked. I'm using KlassKote paints. My first jet was painted with them and it came out beautiful. I'm building a scale model here on RCU under Warbirds (Charles Kellogg TBM Avenger). Hope to take it to the AMA Nationals next summer. Building has been slow due to an accident with an IMAC plane that tried to take three fingers off but after 2 surgeries, I working my way back into the saddle. The work on your planes both by painting/monocote and your equipment installations are outstanding. Can't make Wilson this year, guests in town to ride in Rolling Thunder (motorcycle ride) and tour Washington, D.C. Thanks and greatly appreciate your responses. Felt a little lonely out there. Should finish primer (wings) by next weekend and painting the following week. Thanks again. Chic

Last edited by redtail; 05-22-2016 at 04:31 AM.