RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where did the experts go
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 10:51 PM
Alex48

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

There do seem to be less build/assembly threads This was my favourite part of RCU. I still enjoy posting build progress and I always try to take the positives from this site. There are some very knowledgeable contributors and I've made some great friends over the years.

People are using Facebook more and as was mentioned earlier and this site is terrible on mobile devices which seem to be peoples main method of browsing the internet these days.

Apologies for the blatant plug but we are developing a cool new website for 'The Little Jet Company' that will be optimised when viewing on a mobile device. It will also have a small forum where people can ask questions and view build threads etc... Hopefully it will be a good resource for people and fit in nicely with the direction of the business.

I just can't help feeling that people are more interested in finding fault with things than viewing a build thread or adding something positive and sadly although a minority these people are always the loudest. It takes ages to take photos type an explanation and answer questions... I can see why many just don't bother anymore.