RCU Forums - View Single Post - Next RC PRO Warbird Race - Speedworld/Phoenix - October 15th, 2016
Old 09-26-2016, 05:35 AM
tsawyer148
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Next RC PRO Warbird Race - Speedworld/Phoenix - October 15th, 2016

Attention All Warbird Racing Pilots:

Two Items:
1. Please send me your pregistration information so you can be pre-registered - which is your Name, AMA number, and the classes you wish to race, and frequency # if still on 72,
2. Notify all of your pilot friends who are interested in racing and having them contact me as well on e-mail at; [email protected] or by phone 602 739-4569.

Thank you very much.

Jerry Widmer, CD

EVENT INFORMATION:

WARBIRD RACE PILOTS: The next Speedworld Warbird Race is scheduled on October 15th, 2016, and the event and is open to all AMA pilots. Speedworld is the birthplace of RC PRO Warbird Racing. This is an important race, so please encourage everyone you know to attend and participate in this exciting style of two-pole racing. Sign-in and safety inspections start at 7:30 AM Saturday. The Pilots meeting is at 8:15 and racing starts at 8:30 AM. There are no at the field over-night parking and somewhat limited electricity. Limited food (soda, water, chips, and sandwich) is available.

FEE: $30 for the 1st class and $15 for any subsequent class; paid at the field when you sign the AMA documents. Everyone MUST PRE-REGISTER, by contacting Jerry by e-mail or by phone with your Name, AMA Number, Frequency, and the class(es) you plan to race. THERE WILL BE NO “AT THE FIELD” REGISTRATIONS ALLOWED. If you will be calling for another pilot from your race venue, please let me know so that we can accommodate those pilots who want to call for each other who are in the same class.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Fixed Bracket Format, Gold, Silver, and Bronze Classes, breakouts 1:30, 2:00, & 2:30 respectively. Back-up airplanes must be on the same frequency. Trophies will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd in each class. There will be a 10% bonus for twin-engines. Each plane must also have the FAA number (UAS Cert#).

The CD is Jerry Widmer, 602 739-4569, email: [email protected] Please note this is a newer phone number for Jerry.

Please get your registrations in as early as possible. There will be no registrations allowed after Thursday (10/13) at 5 PM.