RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 10:08 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello guys in the first order of business will be we wish you both and your families a very happy and safe Thanksgiving today!��

Mark I flew to flights with one success in the 700 yesterday and have beat the governor issue by keeping the head speed well below 50% and I have found now by trial and error that it does not hunt for the governor at that lower speed. However, the little problem I run into is that I have a bit of loose tail and a small wag at this low RPM. Also I can get close to that same scenario of Lowhead speed with two batteries and get that scale flying with an ultra low head speed.... that sounds like an oxymoron, but I have to be careful and be judicious with my pitch as I'm flying because there's not much head speed to bail me out if I get into a fix. In the end all is good I'm going to continue to play with it but I do not want to go in to the V bar and tighten that when I go out because then it will make it higher speeds with two packs they helicoptered to be driven rather than flown with such a tight tail.

go get them as my Judy says with those big mufflers and pipes. That should let your Mustang really breath!

Again to both of you and your families take care be safe on the holidays and enjoy your Thanksgiving..... bye-bye for now JP

Last edited by JPEE; 11-24-2016 at 10:35 AM.