RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bat-Safe- Real or ?
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 01:21 PM
Champ-RCU
My Feedback: (132)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Raptureboy

Yes I've E-mailed. They have had several shipping dates that have come and gone with no delivery. Why I didn't ask for a receipt? You got me, I just didn't use my head. Could it be that they can't read by writing? You bet, I've got terrible penmanship. To tell you the truth even if they in some way don't figure that I've paid for a bat-safe, if they are shipping I would still purchase a few.

Have had two close friends that have nearly torched themselves and their property. Oops wait a minute, they both did lose property, and one received burns on his hands. Yes a ammo can may contain the flames but the soot will still cost a good bit to clean. I'd bet a dollar against a donut that they would've loved to be using some sort of containment.

My purpose in opening this thread is not to bad mouth Bat-safe or the folks that are trying to bring it to market. Just the opposite, I am enthusiastic to get and use the product. However after several promises that delivery is next month and next month comes and goes with no product showing up at my door step, I'm a little skeptical.

Thanks for commenting.

Mark