RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bavarian Demon Cortex PRO is here!!
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 08:40 AM
F1 Rocket

Received 52 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by JSF-TC
I have found a way to get Jeti TM with a Cortex Pro at least as a work-around until the new s/w is available.

I'm using a CB200 with 2x R3/RSW receivers in Dual Path, originally with both receivers passing through the Cortex Pro.

I have now set it up where only RX1 is routed through the gyro and RX2 is connected directly to the CB.

On multiple system (TX + RX) power ups, it appears that Jeti defaults to RX1 as the primary receiver and that this source will then have the gyro inputs superimposed on the signals.

If the CB decides to switch to RX2, you will loose the gyro inputs, but that should be the only impact. Disconnecting RX1 proves that, and on reconnecting RX1, the system reverts to using it (with the gyro inputs). I'm not sure what the Jeti RX switching logic is (continually switching to the strongest signal or only on loss of signal) though.

May not be perfect but at least I have restored TM.

Paul
There is an alternative:
If you connect 2 Rx to the CORTEXpro, then to the CB Rx inputs 1+2, all this via PPM, then you have the Ext port on Rx1 and CB available. Connect these two and the telemetry from the CB will be on the radio.
The Ext port in the CB must be configured as JetiBox mode.