RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Kingtech ECU Soon to be released!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 04:55 AM
wfield0455
My Feedback: (7)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by VK96
Is anyone with Jeti having issues during the "Learn RC" process...Particularly in regards to trim inputs? It doesn't seem to recognize my trim inputs and as result won't go any lower than "idle" (no "Trim low"). I've tried binding the RX's on the CB200 with both the stick AND trim down as the manual states, as well as with the trim neutral without any luck. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!
I use Jeti and I'm not having any problems... What are your throttle channels travels (max positive/max negative) settings ? Since Jeti's default travels are closer to +/-125% for Spektrum, JR and Futaba I personally have mine set to +/-80%. I also use the Throttle Cut and Throttle Idle functions, both controlled by opposite positions of the same switch to select idle/kill. As I recall, the kill position will produce a pulse of ~1100us, idle a pulse of ~1300us and full throttle ! 1900us. I have my failsafe set to -125% which give a pulse width of ~800us which is well outside the normal pulse width range so the system can detect loss of signal. If you go into the servo monitor and press the center function key it will display the servo positions is ms (1.1ms, etc) instead of percent so you can see what the transmitter is sending to the ECU on the throttle channel. Your throttle trim setup could possibly be the problem and your max positive limit / max negative limit settings could be part of the problem as well as they are absolute limits and if set the same as the max positive/max negative can
limit trim range, etc. If that is the case, the servo monitor should make that clear.

Good luck getting it sorted out.