RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spectrum receiver not sending signal to servo...
Old 03-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Richard39
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spectrum receiver not sending signal to servo...

I was flying and the throttle shut down it seems in flight... landed safely... Checking the servo at field but no servo would work for the throttle slot.... It seems no signal goes from receiver throttle slot to servo in airplane.... tried three servos.. one new... Is this a failure of receiver or a transmitter programing failure? This is the new version, 2016 purchased, DX6 transmitter... A two receiver set up with two receiver batteries and two switches for batteries...

I just did a check on both receivers in the airplane and the throttle connection... I tried both receivers and could not get a signal to the servo from either receiver... everything else works as always....

Note: system set up with two receivers... matching specktrum receivers and has worked for many years in this airplane... on two different Spektrum transmitters..... Please advise... I first believe it was a receiver problem now it seems to be the transmitter which I do not understand... But of course ...I do not know...Thanks....

Last edited by Richard39; 03-09-2017 at 04:03 PM.