Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Mother's Day and did something nice for all your mothers!

JPEE,

To answer your questions - the house we decided on is a 4 bedroom/2 bath and is 1700 sqft. I'm making a few compromises with the house just because of its location - basically brick pavers for the driveway, centralized cluster mailboxs, and a smaller overall yard. The location is right on the bike trail so that makes up for all the shortcomings with the house. Plus the incentive package that came with the house includes all appliances (fridge, washer, and dryer), installed garage door opener and all blinds, and 8K towards closing, so that made the deal a bit nicer.

Yes, you can't be too safe these days with computer security. Our hospital put out a bulletin concerning the computer ransom scam that is targeting large corporations. Basically stated to NOT open any emails or links that were questionable as the threat is very high.

Have a good week everyone (and try to stay cool - weather the past few weeks here has hit 97!),

Mark