RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2017 NATS - Question about photo coverge
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 03:46 AM
NFLJG
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by viva_peru
Hi -

I was wondering if anyone is aware of a FLICKR album or something similar showing photos of the pattern NATS which is currently taking place? I have not been able to find more than a handful of photos. In the past, the AMA would post a significant number of photos as the NATS was taking place, but so far, this year, they have only posted 5 images so far (2016 ~ 1000 photos, 2015 ~ 1200 photos). I have looked at the NSRCA site as well as their FB page and other than scores and standings I am not seeing anything. In my opinion, documenting these events through photos can help promote the sport.

Thanks,

Teo
Teo, I have been sending video and stills to the AMA for their NATS news. They did not download all of what I sent for day one. Hopefully they will be able to send more of the pics that I've taken. I believe the NATS news only posts still pics and the video's will appear in some other format. I was asked by the CD for Precision Aerobatic NATS to help with this function as the event is being held at a location other than at the AMA site in Muncie, Indiana......thanks for the interest