RCU Forums - View Single Post - Highest Quality & Reliability 90-size Helicopter Engine
Old 07-29-2017, 04:08 AM
Sundance2018

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

@Hobbysy, Thanks for the tip I posted there as well.
@The Wasp, thank you, that's good feedback. I actually have a Thunder Tiger X50B Titan Torque Tube versions w/ a TT53 engine in it that I am playing around with as well, but nearly all of my heli flying knowledge has come from using RealFlight simulator. Most of the guys at the clubs I've belonged to highly recommended getting as much flight time in on the simulator before really flying anything. Several have said that if you can find the exact same model on the sim as what you buy then it's like an near identical real world experience. Anyway, what I noticed in flying helis on the simulator is that I am able to control the 90-size sips a little bit better than the 50-size birds. Likewise, anything smaller than a 50 has been really hard for me to see.
Several guys told me to start out cheap and small, which I did, but ended up not so good and I got rid of all my heli gear a few years ago because I became disillusioned with it.