RCU Forums - View Single Post - Forum collapse function still not working
Old 08-12-2017, 02:03 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

Why do other Internet brands forum sites actually function properly and RCU doesn't? This upgrade happened in what, April? And we still cannot view pictures reliably, we cannot collapse the forums we aren't interested in, we can't upload edited photos from mobile devices, we cannot upload more than (3) photos at a time without some sort of error... The list goes on.... I have been a member here for a long time and never have I ever considered bailing out on the site altogether. I am considering giving up completely. The site is hard to navigate, half the features that used to work don't, traffic is WAY down (probably due to everything not working), blah blah blah. Is RCU the red headed stepchild that's just past it's prime? Sorry guys, but I'm about to put a fork in it because this thing is about cooked. No recent responses to legitimate functionality problem posts as well as actually fixing the inoperable features tells me IB doesn't give a crap about this site.

Sorry, but actions speak louder than words here guys. I'm done bltching about your site not working right. Hopefully the advertisers' ads work and they're okay with the traffic level the site has.