RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 06:59 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the B-day wishes guys! I had a nice day and got a sweet ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins, so win-win!

Nick,
Your bike is very nice looking and I bet your having a great time riding. Have you found any nice scenic roads to ride yet?

JPEE,
It sounds like your getting your fleet ready for AZ - hope you got the 500 parts by now and that bird flying again. Sorry to hear about the P51 sun glare landing mishap but at least the foam is rather easy to repair.

I reached a monumental moment this week - my last cc was paid off. Its crazy to think that just one year ago all my cards were near maxed out and now they are zilch. That was my main goal after being pre-approved for the mortgage - to get them taken care of and get my fico score out of the 500's.

It has been grueling though. Not buying anything - and month after month having just minimal money so I can put big chunks to the cards. Started to stay away from any hobby related sites just so not to be tempted. But in the end the house is what its all about, and this is where we're at now...
(its the concrete slab and not the house in the background, lol)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Slab.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	233.1 KB
ID:	2227859  

Last edited by Aframomum; 08-13-2017 at 07:02 PM. Reason: added text