RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 07:56 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Mark,

I don't know what to say to you except I am proud of you on how you took notice of an issue and took charge of it and got yourself on track! I remember vividly when my first wife and I got CC. When we got married we were both were cash and carried people. My Dad took me aside and said I needed to charge something on credit to start building my credit line. I said NO way! He pointed out that our way of paying cash would hurt us when trying to buy a house down the line, then the light went on. We were scare to death and bought a washer and dryer on time. Then we got cc and put on in the trunk of each car for emergency's and some gas time to time. Even today, age 69 have we have ever in our lives ever paid a dime in interest on a card! Go back again we also found we needed a cc to travel. I remember well going to a hotel in Utah and the desk manager said he needed a cc for a deposit on the room, said I don't have one, I am cash and carry! The short of it is...... I had to leave a $500 cash deposit for possible room damage protection which was refunded in the morning. Again you and your Mrs. should be proud of yourselves.......

The house lot and surrounding areas look beautiful too, a great place for BBQs and your sons outside play time.

John 👍