RCU Forums - View Single Post - God Speed Love2flyrc
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 11:10 PM
DWChris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bevar
I have been reflecting among my friends about Todd's passing and finally have decided to post my piece. Todd and I kind of formed a kindred spirit alliance/relationship that surpassed this silly RC thing 7 years ago when we both adopted little girls, our Marley being born on July the 6th 2010 and his little Erin being born 3 days later on July the 9th. 3 days apart but in a strange way it tied us together. Beyond the RC crap...our little girls always came up first...because as most of you know...our children are our everything.

Todd pretty much shamed us all when it came to Daddy duties...with his son and with his daughter...always putting them first and if you did not notice...always having a "kids" section at the shows full of inexpensive toys and trinkets for little kids. I never missed an opportunity to fill up a bag of gliders, parachute men and what ever else he had to bring home to Bobble Head to try to sharpen my daughters interest in aviation.

We go to Disney all the time and had always talked of getting the girls together at the parks but our schedules never matched up for a big day at the Mouse House and now I am saddened that we never pushed harder for a big family day. To be gone at 50 is a tragedy and one that will pain for eternity those that have been left behind. Love and cherish every day because you never know what is around the corner.

God Speed Todd...the world is now a lesser place but heaven gained an Angel who really knows how to fly!

Boli, Anne and Marley
Quit parking so close at KY Jets so we can park the dam trailer! Now everybody has to back up! Todd loved you man!