RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 09:22 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Mark,Thank you for your kind words about me passing on life's experience to Nick on his new adventure with this motorcycle.

Thanks Mark for sharing this special moment in your life and letting us take part in watching your new home be a erected! that the men are doing quality work and you get to see itthat should put your mind to rest. your new home is really coming along nicely. I like the idea that it is built out of block as that will make you bulletproof in extreme inclement weather. What I don't see in your photographs is the terrain around you and are there other homes in your proximity? I'm pleased to hear that you're satisfied with the crew and the quality of their work, that should put your mind to rest for the long-haul knowing your house was built properly.

My T Rex 500 is done and on the shelf and ready to go for a ride. Unfortunately I've been busy with other projects to get to the P 51 as of today. We have had all of our trees trimmed between our neighbor and yes, I build a new gate for the side yard in the front of the house, and now the clincher every day for almost 2 weeks it's been an excessive 100° today was 114° I just can't seem to get going outside in that tiny extreme heat. The earth is really changing, we've never had this kind of heat month after month in my past life time. I trim back some big brush and shrubs we have in the backyard and filled up the city container early and was done by 11 PM. After that I never went outside the door again.
Take care and congratulations again my friend. JP