RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 05:56 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Guys,

Nick, like flying a heli being on a bike is the same, you have to ride "ahead" of why your around you so your reaction will be fast. When your flying you looking wa ahead of where you are to hang on to that heli. A bike is the same! You can't wait for somebody to cut you off or a piece of debris to be on the road and then say DUH What am I gonna do now? And motor school the advanced, they taught us to be sweeping our eyes left and right at all times never focus on the road directly in front of you constantly be scanning.
nothings wrong with postponing you're flying am leaving the parts of your life now that are new and fresh. You're in your 20s and you've got a lifetime to fly helicopters planes etc. I'm the one that's in the rush! Father time is sneaking up on me and robbing me of my reaction time and my eyes aren't what they used to be, but I can still give them hell any day of the week! He he he. I have a friend that hasn't flown in a couple years a little older than I and he has a T Rex 500 ESP and a T Rex 450 pro both with torque tubes but they are also fly barred. He's just given it up in there collecting dust neither one has ever been crushed either. I don't know that I would pick it up I've already got one of each already if I build anything new I've got a deal in the works for another 700 because my 700s in that MD 500 skin.
OK you take care and try having a lot of fun🏍