RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Powerbox radio...
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 07:12 AM
ZB

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by jescardin
Automated Telemetry Functions. OK, I see it and agree!
Wireless Sensor and Receiver Programming What do you need to program on a sensor and, mainly, in a receiver?
Full Data Logging Already exists on many transmitter brands, even chinese radios.
Data Analytics Already exists with data from point above.
Full Third Party Integration (ECU Wireless Link) Very dangerous. I know of a very respected company which advertises top line articles as compatible with a main brand receiver and that is totally untrue.
Telemetry Alarms Already exists on most telemetry radios
Full Line of Sensors (Air Pressure, Fuel Flow, Speed, V/A/mAh Capacity....) Except Fuel Flow sensor I know all other already exist on most radio brands.

Thanks and Best Regards for your opinion.
This video will shop you where the development is heading, if you do not have in 21st. century integrated system you are BlackBerry. I hope you still remember how the company ended up.

This also explains why the PowerBox has to move to they own system. My prediction is that they do just fine as long as they keep innovating. Unfortunately it looks like that the big guys have no chance in high end market.

If you have more question about Jeti system, I would suggest go the any of the other forums.

Zb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SasMFRRl6rU&t=15s

Last edited by ZB; 09-22-2017 at 07:31 AM.