RCU Forums - View Single Post - ~~SIG Brotherhood ~~
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 03:26 PM
trainermaster80
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Skylark-flier
trainermaster80, yes i am still at it. Been busy and have been trying to finish my dynaflite super decathlon kit. Terrible kit.
However i am just about finished with the fuselage. The wing only needs the le & tips, the tail feathers are done.
I am plumbing all the gas tanks & smoke pump. & all the wiring.
Hopefully by this week end i can start covering it.
Other guys on rc universe have the same regard & problems with the kit as i have been having, however the end results of those who have compleated & flown this kie report that it is a very good flyer.
Looking forward to that. Never tried smoke before, if i am successfull at that that's just one more thing i can add to my 88 years or about 78 years of modeling.
what are you building & flying.
I plan to sell all my kraft transmitters and 4 of my 5 futabas. May buy a hitec flash with an optima receiver as recommended to me by the man on the hitec web site.
Wen to the heart dr. Today & he say's i am doing o.k . For 88.
Bought new glasses today too. Next is a new hearing aid.

thanks for caring. Oh! P.s. I just finished an article on lou andrews with with pictures & letters i received from him. Will put in the vrcs news letter & ama. Sent all the info i got from lou back to his daughter. I had been trying to locate her for 7 years. My daughter found her on face book.
Tha! Tha! That's all for now folks, ha! Ha! Tranermaster80 frankie.