RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESM Models.......
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 02:48 AM
Lil Hoss
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ESM Models.......

I bought my 1st ESM model (Miss America) from VQ Models. Nice company.
But,, Very disappointed in the model. I have been in the hobby over 25 years and put together MANY ARF models.
This by far was the worst. Nothing is lining up, Parts have to be sanded and adjusted, colors don't match up.ETC
Missing parts.......... I can't believe the parts missing. Pull Pull assembly completely missing, exhaust stacks missing, the whole tail wheel assembly missing...... WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON???? The box was sealed.
I had to make up my own personal parts. I Contacted Tomas at VQ Warbirds and in no time he sent me out the parts I could not reproduce.
I also bought the ESM electric retracts (Version 4) the latest. Plugged them in and only 1 worked. "JUNK" Again Tomas accepted them back and sent me out Robarts. Much better......
If I didn't have the flaps and other parts started,,, I would have returned it. Most likely paying a $60-$80 shipping.
NOW MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT and the reason for making this post........ THEY SPELLED AMERICA WRONG!!!!!!! America doesn't end in a "c"....
In the future I will stick with the name companies,, Pilot,Great Planes, Hanger 9 ETC
VERY DISSAPOINTED IN ESM MODELS
Hoss