RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 10:11 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Nick,

Man your cutting it a bit close my friend! One of the brightest choices in your life was to go to motorcycle school, that really prepared for that glitch you got into. I remember one time where I got in a tizzy and I was ready to hit the brakes and I literally said loud OUT LOUD.......DON'T brake! It was that motorcycle education training school that got me through that like incident just like you. Funny though how my sub conscience made me say it out loud "I guess" to override my conscience. Glad your well and safe is the bottom line.............................Thanks , Judy got home safe and I was worried to be honest. I am still unpacking today 6 days later, getting the cable boxes, computers and electronics bugged out. Yesterday we bought a used carport that we are moving from another site to ours, quite a feat I must say. I did take three hours to fly once, but my silly 600 acted up again and I had to bring her home and reset some of it's VBAR programming. Took it up the street in the wind the next day and did some fig 8s and she is clean now. No Mavic time yet, just to plain busy.
Take care...........
OH, my friend bought me a Mach 5 Racing Drone, it comes with googles or you can use a table monitor. I have not touched it yet, but soon. I have never experienced FPV googles so this should be very interesting!