RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA Registration to return 2018
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 09:02 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by HunkaJunk
I don't need your advice, so save your breath. I am very experienced and trained at standing up to numerous authorities, I'll give a general example and that will be it. FDA, USDA and others... show to do an inspection. OK, but every time they try to break their cameras out, NOPE! you are not authorized to photograph anything in our plant, they take issue, legal gets involved and they back off every time because their legal authority is specifically outlined and they have been sued who knows how many times for overstepping it.

This is just one general example, I have dozens of examples in recent memory from agencies at various levels of government, you can either know your rights and stand up for them, or suffer under the jack boot of an un-elected government bureaucrat, because if you let them; they will walk all over you every single time.
Not advice just observation seen more than a few blowhards yammering about their rights as they get arrested and carted off to the local hotel. wish i lived near by its always entertaining as they slide you guys in the back seat. Too mouthy and they just might forget to protect your head when your put inside. Seen more than one drip edge with a big dent in it. We used to call it an attitude adjustment LOL. Cuff one hand and leg then in the back of the van and a quick ride to the house with lots of sharp turns and bumps usually gets them in a co-operative mood. Pizz in the cornflakes you just might have to eat them.

Last edited by Propworn; 11-24-2017 at 09:13 AM.