RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA Registration to return 2018
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 06:03 PM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by HunkaJunk
No, you are the one who is acting like a total blowhard. And it sounds like you have engaged in abusive and illegal activity. Maybe you should quit while your ahead. I'm taking your statement a threat.
Don't see how an observation can be a threat LOL unless one happens to be a little insecure.

Have a friend who showed attitude when he was arrested he refused to co-operate they bent the drip rail with his forehead. Changed his tune after that. Not right but it happens.

Its common if you prove to be a problem child to get a ride with one hand handcuffed to your leg or both behind your back best to lay down on the floor keeps you from bouncing around with nothing to stop you. Ask me how I know.

Yep found out young if you pizz in the cornflakes they might make you eat them.

In the old days there was a place called Yaqui Bush it was large wood lot 5 or 6 miles out of the city. Used to be a a place where the local officers used to drop you off to walk home if you needed time to cool off or think about your actions. Seen guys show up after the walk back sporting fat lips and bruises.

Its a fact of life no mater how many rights you think you have they do what they want and worry about the consequences after they have their way with you. As long as they don't go to far overboard they claim the force was justifiable to control you. They are even smarter and craftier today with all the cameras/observers out there.

Yep seen more than a few carted off in handcuffs screaming about their rights. Good luck on that one. Ever notice the ones who seem to get carted off are the ones yelling the loudest about their rights.

Me threatening?????? you two are just too funny.

Last edited by Propworn; 11-24-2017 at 06:18 PM.