RCU Forums - View Single Post - WACO YMF
Thread: WACO YMF
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 07:29 AM
FMBB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Blackwidow
Thanks Peter!

We seem to have lost the little wheelpant cheek piece on the inside of the right (starboard) landing gear wheel pant so we would like to buy one of those.

Just wondering while I have you........Can we also purchase wing tubes from you? They are an unusual metric size as I recall and the only availability for tubing in those sizes require purchases of fairly large quantities from China. I have been using slightly undersized tubes with heat shrink tubing. They work but I would prefer the correct sized tubes if they are available.

Let me know how much we owe ya and how best to get you the money.

Thanks again Peter!!!!

Tom
Hi Tom,
for the tubes you want I need to know if the are golden or just aluminum colour? We changed the tubes years ago from aluminum to the golden coloured aluminum tubes as I can get the directly from a manufacturer with the surounding paper tubes. For the previous aluminum tubes i did the surounding glas fiber tubes which took some tie and I had also to face the fact that I had to buy a large batch of these tubes which now is not any more the case. Unfortunately I have none of these old tubes and the have a different dia as the current golden ones on stock. So if you have still the old type of tubes I fear you have to go with your heat shrinking solution.
Peter