RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite Cessna 310 posted
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 09:45 AM
Rotten40851
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Orion, your concerns are understood. I am very familiar with the construction of the TF 310. I also have read the entire 153 pages regarding all the modifications others have made, Not that it makes a big difference but I do not have a substantial amount money invested in this model ,I picked it up for 250.00 including the Robart Retracts and 2 brand new OS AX 55's on it. I just wanted to see/hear of other peoples ideas. Nowhere did I mention I wanted to go over 90 mph with this bird, I just want the reliability of gasoline and the feasibility as well. The DLE 20's are reliable and mount on rails not requiring standoffs, so to me they are a great choice. I am aware of on board glow igniters but I want to shy away from Nitro powered models all together and go all gasoline. I understand there are purists out there that like to keep everything "As Is" but I prefer to put the gas motors on this particular model. Thanks for your input, I will keep you posted. John Martorano, President Sundancers RC Club Port St Lucie Florida SundancersRC.com Face book page, Sundancers Rc Club