RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bycmo RC car
Thread: Bycmo RC car
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 01:11 PM
Ca11um43

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bycmo RC car

I have a Bycmo RC car that my dad built from magazines many years ago. This car then got passed down to me and obviously now I have it. Unfortunately it is now missing the wheels, dog bones, battery, wheel hex, and the original shell (Subaru WRX). I ordered all the bits I needed but I couldn't find the original Bycmo parts so I had to just order whatever I could find. I found a 46mm dog bone which I test fitted and it seemed a little small so I ordered 51mm ones...Hopefully they fit. I also ordered a new ESC because the original one was controlled by a servo which I don't have (I only have 1 servo for the steering) and there was a bunch of random wires that weren't connected to anything and I have no idea where they go.

The problem I'm having is that I've just found out that I have the wrong steering arm as well (the bit that goes on the servo) so now the steering linkages are too short. I've tried looking online but I can't seem to find the part I need. Does anybody know where I can get one? It won't let me upload images.