RCU Forums - View Single Post - Newbie DX7s dual elevator and dual Aileron setup
Old 01-20-2018, 08:59 AM
Kenbob101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by A. J. Clark
Can you describe in what way each control (Ali / elv) are not working in the right way. Nothing works/they work but in wrong direction???
The monitor on the tx shows 7 positions
Bind/Data
THR
Ail
ELE
RUDDER
Gear
Right ELE
Right AIL
It can't be setup this way, because that would be moving all plugs up one position and the thr would end up in the bind/data port.
I am thinking I could buy a Y cable for the Elevators? But, I would still need to mix for the ailerons and that isn't working very well either. This should not be this complicated. I just don't understand what I am doing wrong. I have tried several different mixes with zero luck. I have gotten to the point where I go to monitor on the TX and move the sticks and everything on the monitor shows perfect, then I bind the rx and tx to except the new mix and half of it works.

TX is setup
model select: model 3
model type: airplane
Model name: changed to Corvus
wing type: chose dual ail and dual ele
switch select: trainer inh, flap inh, f mode inh, mix inh, gear inh, knob inh. My understanding this shuts off all external switches on the TX.
Mixing: mix #6 Ail master /Gear slave, rate 100%,trim inh, swn
mixing: mix #5 Elevator master/ Lelevator slave, rate 100%, trim inh, swn.
Monitor: I try the sticks....Elevators work as they should. Ailerons and gear move when trying ailerons.
Plug in battery...bind TX to RX....using sticks Left aileron works also left elevator moves with left aileron when using aileron stick movement, right ail does not work at all, right elevator does not work when using elevator stick movement, left elevator works.

Last edited by Kenbob101; 01-21-2018 at 09:53 AM. Reason: additional info added