RCU Forums - View Single Post - Reaction 54 Jet Kit
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 07:35 PM
N99JH
My Feedback: (66)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by redtail
N99JH - I would gladly compare your love for the F-4 to my love for that airframe. I too built my Reaction 54 to satisfy that F-4 addiction. I built the anhedral stabilizer of the F-4 into the Reaction 54 with a 15 degree down angle. Also built inlets but not as kool as your inlets. The 54 builders on this thread initially told me, the inlets I initially built looked a bit too small and I had to enlarge them on a second inlet build. Some Post Pictures: 3670, 3606, 3575, 3462.. Needless to say, on its maiden flight, the 54 broke ground, and just soared. One or two clicks on the aileron and it was flying on an extreme fun meter from there. Are you going to build the anhedral stabilizer also. The stabilizer worked perfectly. No ground effects, etc. Looking forward to more photos of your build. Chic
Hi Chic
I am very happy to make your acquaintance here. I have seen pictures of your F-4 bashed Reaction, very very cool indeed. I plan on building mine with straight tail and in Navy hi viz. trainer scheme - already got the graphics from Callie. I plan to fly this bird well into my 80s so high viz. will be helpful
Are you planning to attend "First in Flight" this year? I would love to meet you there and fly together.
Josh