RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 01:28 AM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hobbsy
After I bowed the face of a couple of engines I bought this guy at Dan's recommendation. It works very well. I had two .72's for a few years and did not have a problem with either. I did plant one in the middle of a concrete road at Fort Belvoir, I sent it to William Robison. I've kept very quiet about the 115, I don't want to upset the two guys in the whole world who liked them.
Very funny dave...blaze away about the fa115 i've got a hide like a rhino and even resemble one at parties sometimes.I loath harleys but spend most working days custom painting them.This week i'm stuck with a new fatboy.

ps sr wrote a very good post comparing the fa115 and it's distant cousin the 125,i can't remember what your comments were.

pps scooter good luck with reassembly.I freeze the bearing set over night,heat the case and insert the rear bearing last.This way you can use the crankshaft to guide in and seat the rear bearing square with a gentle tap,they almost fall in by themselves.I bought the best small screwdriver i could find for the rocker arm pins.