RCU Forums - View Single Post - CES 2018 FAA sez CBO mebership NOT required
Old 02-02-2018, 04:11 PM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by astrohog
so, to answer my previous question, you are just here to be obstinate.

I gave you the direct quote from Mr. Hanson, but that is not good enough for you?

Good-bye, troll.

Astro
You must be a little slow on the uptake. First of all I never have advocated one must be part of the organization to fly, in fact quite the opposite. Read what you have quoted very slowly you might comprehend my take on it. Hanson’s quote states to be part of the program, a program developed for members you must be part of the organization. Many organizations have programs and you have to be part of that organization to participate in that program. However anyone can follow the guidelines of that program and not be part of the organization. I believe that is what the FAA is requiring not membership.

We have the same thing in Canada and not so surprising we have a similar number, a few who will argue that MAAC is trying to dictate to non members or heaven forbid they aren’t doing enough to support the modelers that choose to shun membership. I guess things north or south of the boarder are never going to change. Thank goodness you guys only amount to a handful and would never have the gumption to do much else than whine about it. Have at it fellas but try and develop some spine and actually do something about it then maybe when you write to your reps you won’t get ignored LOL.