RCU Forums - View Single Post - Alchemy Electric Build (CK Aero)
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Stuart Chale

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

The accessory pack includes a tail wheel bracket (without wheel), It is light and worked fine on the Allure. The metal gear wire did break where it enters the bracket during its second season but I have had almost all brands fail at one point or another. Wire and connectors for the pull pull rudder are included. Cap screws with nuts for axels. There is a ply battery tray and rudder servo tray. The rudder tray is a bit flimsy and would definitely need some added structure. I usually use 1/8" end grain balsa fiberglass composite for these although this has been harder to find in the last few years and the quality has not been the same as it used to be The included ply can at least be used as a template if you want to replace it. Battery straps are included and new with the Alchemy is a 1.5 mm carbon fiber plate cut into servo arms and horns. I believe these might be made by Jason Arnold of Australia. At least they match what he has on his site as being produced there. There are 2 rudder servo arms, one for pull pull and one if you mount the rudder servo in the back of the fuse. There are 2 arms to attach to the aileron servos and 6 control horns. 3 different sizes. The smallest 2 go to the rudder. Not sure if the larger 2 are for the elevators or ailerons. Perhaps Bryan or Jason will chime in There are also additional reinforcement for the servo cutouts on the rudder tray and for the elevator servos.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hardware bag.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	567.2 KB
ID:	2253983   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hardware.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	624.2 KB
ID:	2253984   Click image for larger version

Name:	Battery tray.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	509.9 KB