RCU Forums - View Single Post - ALPA: Repeal Section 336
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 07:06 AM
dionysusbacchus
My Feedback: (25)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rcmiket
"Thank you AMA! "

For? Attending "numerous meetings", going here and there and doing this and that? Where are the measurable results? What's the status of the lawsuit? As PAYING members we deserve answers. When pushed for answers the AMA responds with talking points. Heck they can't even get something as simple as getting the EC minutes posted in a timely manner. I have to hand it to the opposition they are a hell of a lot more effective than we are.

Mike
PAYING member? Wow, don't break the bank, they should send you updates by the minute for all the cash you lay out and send you a private jet to pick up a hard copy of the EC minutes. I get everything I need from the AMA, for only $75 a year, I spend that on lunch for my friends after a morning of flying. It seems that being so concerned about what everyone is doing on a day by day basis you need to run for office in the AMA. Certainly crying on here will not be that effective.

Are you talking about a small model airplane organization being less effective than the federal government? You have been listening to Franklin Mellot to much, he wants the repeal of 336 and he wants the AMA to fail. He trolls all over the web against the AMA and wants more big government in everyone's life, but then he will post a "Don't tread on me" flag, go figure. He even acts like an AMA member, in one post on the other forum he says he sent an Email to "his VP" in the AMA and was complaining that the VP did not get back to him. They know Franklin at the AMA, they will not be getting back to that troll. Franklin is not an AMA member, he has no VP in the AMA! LOL! Very strange man, that is all I got to say.