RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top rc full composite 89" blondie p-51d
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 09:59 AM
mups53
My Feedback: (41)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys as many of you know these planes are brought in exclusively to the North American market thru two of my companies.
Caimandist.com and Gator-RC.com
The best place to buy the planes is thru Caiman Distribution a jointly owned company between myself and Robart Mfg.
Tower Hobbies was at one time selling the 3 Warbirds thru us on their site and to their dealer network Great Planes.
They still have the listings up but they will not be selling planes for us in the future as you are surely aware of the reasons. If you may have been waiting for Tower to get new stock I promise you it will not happen.
All I can say is ouch. And trust me I am not alone. Their issues have hurt a lot of good companies. For the people who work there, I am very grateful for the relationships we formed. They really have fantastic employees.
I have some dealers situated in various locations that are stocking and selling for us.
The best bet if you want one is to contact me. I have a pretty good inventory with next day shipping in most cases.
Our array of planes can be seen at Top RC Model USA - RC Scale Warbirds, Jets - Top RC Model USA - Scale RC Warbirds and Jets
Links to us exist on these sites.
To all that have tried our product line a big thank you for your support.
For those considering a purchase, we are a strong company and I can help you.
We sell all the accessories needed and a package deal is possible.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Mike Mueller
Gator-RC, Caiman Distribution, and F3A Unlimited.
800 803 3658