RCU Forums - View Single Post - DreamWorks New Web Page
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 09:05 AM
rcjets12
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello All,

Just some information about DW. As you can see yes there is a new website as our old site was no longer supported by credit merchant etc and was very old and needed to be updated. We had to rush this new site a little due to the payment issues of the old site and because of this we will be working day and night to get these issues resolved.

As for management as we all know of course things have change since DW lost our great founder but is still currently going under his wife Lisa Witkoff. DW is going through some transitions with employees etc and all I can say is that Lisa is doing and will do what she believes is what is best for the company, which will be best for the customer.

Linda is currently no longer with the company and that’s all I can expand on this topic. We do have a few new employees and we are hoping to move forward and have that great team that will benefit the company and as always provide great customer service.

Currently we have Hyia and Mei along with Chris. I have been helping as well.

We we hope that you can bare with us as we get this new site on par but for sure will be much better in our opinion.

Thank you all.