RCU Forums - View Single Post - Horizon Hobby @Motorama
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 07:48 PM
suburban_hooligan

Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts

pretty much any brushless 1/10 or bigger traxxas vehicle. plus battery, plus charger. usually comes out to around $500. last i checked the brushless revo was over $500 all by it self. and its the main truck they push.

bolink was a small sponsor on a funny car back in the 80's (can't remember off the top of my head who's car)
AE did the same in the 2000's. again i can't remember who's car, i just remember seeing the logo on the side of the car.
HPI was doing stuff with monster jam, including sponsoring 3 trucks. (iron outlaw, scarlet bandit, bounty hunter)
HPI was involved in formula D for several years.
AE has been a highly visible sponsor in LOORS and desert racing.
i think both vaterra and axial have been done stuff with king of the hammers.
i think it was axial who was the official RC manufacture of SCORE within the last couple years.
iv heard of tamiya sponsoring touring cars (but that might have just been in japan).
hell how about the topic of this thread. horizon promoting losi at motorama
so tell me again how no other RC manufacture has tried to go mainstream

all the hobby shops around me, AE is probably the easiest thing to get. well supported and always in stock. and the entire product line is that way. traxxas is probably number #2 on that list, but seems to only support the slash and revo. support for anything else is usually not readily available.

Last edited by suburban_hooligan; 03-12-2018 at 07:54 PM.