RCU Forums - View Single Post - DreamWorks New Web Page
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 02:09 PM
MaJ. Woody
My Feedback: (28)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Linda JCD
I feel the need to jump in here and speak in my own words. It is me Linda. Yes I am no longer with Dreamworks, which to be honest is very sad for me, but, I want to be clear, there is no choosing sides in this. We all know how much Todd loved this Hobby, but SO much more than that, he loved his family! You will never hear a bad word about Lisa from me. I wish her only success, peace and happiness. Lisa is absolutely correct, although I did come from a full scale aircraft background, I knew nothing about this Hobby when I came on board. While I did learn so much from Todd, I also learned from you all. I would hope that those of you who passed your knowledge onto me, will do the same for the new staff at Dreamworks! Although I am no longer there, I take with me wonderful friendships and all my RC experience 😉
Very best regards,
Linda
Linda thank you so much for all the support. It was always a pleasure to talk to you. Doing business with you always left me feeling like a real person that mattered. I will truly miss you and wish you the best in whatever the future brings your way!!
Dom