RCU Forums - View Single Post - DreamWorks New Web Page
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 08:47 AM
RC Larry-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

[QUOTE=DWLisa;12412749]I applaud and appreciate the enthusiasm you show in all your posts. Liquidating the company would be a wise choice? Says who? You? And for our employees present and past, it is none of your business what their qualifications are. As long as they answer the phones in a pleasant manner, are kind and helpful to my customers and do the best of their ability that’s good for me, and frankly at the end of the day that’s all that matters. And if truth be known, when Linda started working for DW she had no background or knowledge in this hobby at all. Having worked at DW for the amount of years she did gained her the knowledge and experience she possessed at her time departure with the company.

Dreamworks Model Products and Jetcat Americas will continue to strive to be the best in customer service as we have a reputation to uphold. We will continue to move forward and we are here to stay!!

Like Jose mentioned, yes we have a new website. The website has been in the making for quite some time. Actually, Todd is the one who started working on it last year. Since the old website was our original site , the current credit card vendors just couldn’t support that platform anymore, thus forcing us to hustle and get the new site up and running ASAP to accommodate our credit card merchant to in turn provide you with the safest and well protected site while checking out. We do realize that in switching to the new website we are going to experience “glitches” and such. Please know we are working diligently along with our webmaster to get these issues rectified in the quickest time possible. The team here at Dreamworks please asks that you be patient and bare with us while we make these changes and trust me it is just as aggravating to us as it is to you! 😉[/QUOTE

Lisa, for what it's worth I'm sure that 98% of the people out there have your back, and truly appreciate all that your family has done, and plan to do. It's been a very tough year for you, but still you chose to carry on with something that we all need and have come depend on so much. Selling out would have been the easy route. You chose to be there for US!
It's sad to see DW come under attack when something so minor or uncontrollable takes place. Sadly, that's a part of this hobby. There is no shortage of guys willing to gripe and complain at anything that causes them the slightest inconvenience or kept them from flying for a day. Bottom line is, everyone knows you guys will sort it out. And as you do, we'll be right here to support ya. Viva el DW
Hope to see y'all in May at FIF.