RCU Forums - View Single Post - Considering a Jeti DC/DS-24. Powerbox SRS compatible?
Old 03-18-2018, 03:07 PM
marksp
My Feedback: (9)

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by ZB
Are you sure you get used battery capacity? I know PB is missing Amp or mah used.
The max 16 channels and not having Device Explorer makes the system slightly clunky.
I can assign channels, setup my failsafes, assign my telemetry directly using transmitter, with PB none of this is possible.

Zb/Jeti USA
To be more specific with regards to battery, on the PowerBox side you setup up battery chemistry and capacity. After which, the Powerbox both displays and transmits (telemetry) the current battery capacity. So it does not show 'used', but does show how much capacity is remaining, which for me is actually more useful. [Do I have enough capacity for another flight?]

The "assignment" of PowerBox telemetry attributes mentioned above is exactly the same as Jeti native telemetry. On the DS-24, select 'Timers/Sensors', 'Displayed Telemetry', there you will see PowerBox supported list - done. Of course, this is after physically connecting the PowerBox TELE port to the ext port on Rx2 via a male:male servo exstension.