Hot Rod Todd
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I too received my Eurofighter. I thought I'd provide some information to help with the build process. The manual is very sparse, and has very little information. I'll try to help by showing my solutions to issues as they arise.

Here's my first impressions. The box came undamaged, and everything was packed well. I didn't have any issues due to shipping. The aircraft looks great and the quality overall appears to be excellent. The surface details are fairly well represented. They did a good job on the paint scheme I provided. I chose an Italian special scheme that commemorates the 100th anniversary of an Italian squadron. The landing gear looks very nice and well made. The quality of the hardware appears to be decent. The Y-pipe looks sturdy and should be up to the task. All of the lighting is installed and upon testing worked fine.

Here's the scheme I chose. I'm a bit of a scale nut, so I'll be making some changes and will make an extra effort to improve the scale appearance of the plane. On with the build.