RCU Forums - View Single Post - T1 Models Euro Fighter build
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 05:53 AM
Hot Rod Todd
My Feedback: (1)

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Signofinfinity
To save some chanels, and have best of both worlds, why not use the Xicoy sequencer with min pressure failsafe? Only one channel for gear and doors, one for canopy....and 14 should be ample then..
I'm using an Ultra-precision UP-3 valve, so I'm already only using one channel for the mains and doors. The afterburner plugs directly into the light rings. To get the right affect, I needed a separate channel so it wouldn't light up at anything over half throttle. I can also slow down the servo speed on the afterburner control to get a perfect flicker affect when I go to high throttle settings. I like to have a separate nose wheel steering channel so I can adjust the steering and trim separate from the rudder, and make it center and turn off when retracted.
Here's what I have so far for channels
4 for the wing surfaces
Canard
Throttle
Rudder
Nose steering
Retract (doors and main)
Air Brake
Wheel Brake
Lights on-off
After Burner
Canopy control (using a sequencer, only one channel needed to drive both valves)

That's 14

I'd also like a channel for landing light control that I can mix to the retract switch so the landing lights don't stay on all the time. That will use a simple electronic switch.
If I get a gyro, that's another channel to control it.