RCU Forums - View Single Post - Topmaxx Jet Panther
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 10:50 AM
collusionbdbh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have actually ended up getting one of these each for my boys, the second one was on a massive sale and only cost me $40. They both have washers in the rear now and that helps a lot to remove the play from the rear wheels. I feel like it will probably come back with more use though as that plastic hub is pulled tighter against the carrier to remove the play. For now they are so much better but the tires wear pretty fast and I feel like at the point they wear out I actually might try to find a hobby grade kit that I think I will be able to make work with the electronics in these cars with some alteration and rebuild them. Something like the Turnigy SCT 2WD 1/10 Short Course truck kit from Hobby King. (I am not allow to post a link). I will have to post pictures if/went I end up doing that.

I also have a LiteHawk rush that I might do something similar with since within 30 mins run time with that car I have had to spend about $70 already on replacing broken parts. It seems like if you just look at that car wrong it breaks.