Thread: Jeti DS-24
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 07:59 PM
Custmachr
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CFITG
Good Afternoon Everybody,
I am in the process of setting up a turbine model and for the life of me cannot figure an issue out!
Set up is DS-24 ,
CB200 with FW 1.20
Rex 12 set up with output pins for E1 set to EX Bus and connected to the CB200 on port RX1
Rex3 900 MHz set to ppm positive on port E1 (2) and connected to the CB200 on port RX2
I am using an R3RSW for the switch to turn the plane on.
Polarity and connections are correct, the servos work and the 900 takes over when the 2.4 is turned off.
I need to access the CB 200 to set up my fail safes and cannot get I to the CB200.
My problem is when I go to the device explorer from the transmitter and select an item like the R12, I can go into it no problem. The same is true for the 900 and I can access the wireless switch.
But I cannot access the central box! It has the check mark until I select the CB200, when I do select it the screen changes to the loading screen for the CB200 but does not load is just tells me that the device is disconnected.
I have tried to update the CB200 again but now it will not update.
Im sure I’m missing something but I cannot figure this out.
Has anybody had this same problem?
Any suggestions are welcome. I tried to send pictures of the transmitter screen but I only have a few post, so I was not allowed.
Jason
You mentioned FW 1.20. I think The CB 200 is up to FW 1.27. You may try updating the CB to most recent FW.