RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 04-15-2018, 06:22 AM
donnyman

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by acdii
Been working on my B-25 and found the inner flaps don't clear the nacelle when cut per plans. Have to modify the wing and flap so they clear and look scale. Problem is, I think there was a design change between models that shrunk the inner flap and eliminated the cut back. I am not seeing the cutback on Tootsie, but I don't have a clear image of it. Have to so some research on the J models and find some pictures of the inner flap and nacelle.

And on a side note, the septic tank isn't draining into the field for some reason. Have to get a pumper out this week.
Don't feel alone, we had some winds here and they scrambled the shingles on the second floor roof, I thought I had that problem solved with all the repairs I did last month, I can't seem to get a handle on anything around here long enough to take some time off. I think I will have a metal roof put on I have lots of corrugated metal.

I have been looking at mowers and my son told me he found one for 150 bucks , a 52" zero turn Husqvarna, we don't know how good it is but the guy said he cut his grass with it two days ago, so for that low price my son will check it out this evening after work. I am hoping for the best.

What's tootsie? and who's B-25 are you building?

Last edited by donnyman; 04-15-2018 at 06:25 AM.